Strong Bloodstock is launching an exciting new concept to land a starter in this year’s $1.3 million Kosciuszko held on Everest Day at Royal Randwick in October.
We are giving our owners and our extended network the chance to purchase tickets in the Strong Bloodstock Kosciuszko Syndicate which will provide us all with the best chance of securing one of the 14 slots awarded in the Kosciuszko sweepstakes.
If successful as a winning ticket holder in the draw on 9 September 2021, we will then select a NSW country or ACT trained horse to race for us on 16 October 2021.
As an extra incentive, anyone that enters our Kosciuszko Syndicate will go into the draw to
WIN a 2.5% SHARE in one of our 2022 Yearlings.
ABOUT THE KOSCIUSZKO
The Kosciuszko is the world’s richest race for country-trained horses. Every horse in the race is nominated by a winner of the Kosciuszko sweepstakes who share in the prizemoney of their nominated horse.
The Kosciuszko race is a 1200 metre sprint contest run under set weights and penalties conditions on the same day as The TAB Everest at Royal Randwick on Saturday 16 October 2021. The race is restricted to NSW country and ACT trained horses only.
HOW THE STRONG BLOODSTOCK KOSCIUSZKO SYNDICATE WORKS:
- Tickets are available for $5 each and anyone can enter
- Entrants can purchase as many tickets as they like.
- Any prizemoney won will be distributed on a percentage basis (EG. Jonny buys 20 tickets out of a total 100 tickets purchased, meaning he receives 20% of any prizemoney won).
- To kick things off, Strong Bloodstock will purchase 50 tickets.
- Closing date for purchasing tickets in the syndicate is 31/8/21.
HOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS
- Simply fill out the form below with your details and number of tickets you wish to purchase
- Deposit the relevant funds into our Strong Bloodstock Bank Account (listed below)
- Make sure you use your FIRST and LAST NAME as a reference on your bank transfer
- The draw for the 14 slots will be held on 9 September 2021